16/365 Fun at the Fountain. Not At The Mall

16/365 Fun at the Fountain. Not At The Mall


With gift cards in hand, our family made a trip the the Mall of the Mainland. I say that with two thumbs down. This place is a ghost town waiting to happen. I can count on my hands the number of stores that are still open. In a few days several more will be closing. The only real reason a person would want to go there is for it's lack luster movie theater. But we go because it's cheep.

The highlight of our day was visiting the Walden Books that was closing in a few days and had everything on clearance and letting the girls watch the water fountain. Ariana really seamed to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The goal: To take one picture a day of either my self, my husband, or my kids. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Blog Archive