9/365 Baby It's Cold Outside

9/365 Baby It's Cold Outside


What do you think of when you hear the name HOUSTON? Football? Cowboys? Heat/Humidity? Well not this week. The thought going through the minds of just about everyone in the Houston Area is thinking about "HOW FREAKING COLD IT IS"

WHAT? Cold in Houston? That's right! It is down right COLD in Texas gulf coast right now. 27 degrees to be exact. Now, I've been in Texas for 4 1/2 years and have never seen such an event like I've seen in the last two days.

We started the day off by taking Ariana out side to see her reaction to the frigid temperatures. She didn't seem to mind the cold. It was the countless layers she didn't like. She reminded me of Randy from "A Christmas Story". I couldn't have wrapped a Cuban Cigar any tighter. Poor kid.

After I took Ariana to a fun birthday party I noticed my neighbors pipes had busted. They had already taken care of it but were pretty shook up. Then I headed out to the store to pick up a few things and when I returned my other neighbor (two houses down) had a HUGE geyser shooting out the side of their house. Sadly they weren't home. So we just shut the water off for them. I'm just praying tomorrow's post is not of my covered in freezing water. Cross your fingers we're spared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The goal: To take one picture a day of either my self, my husband, or my kids. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Blog Archive