11/365 7.3 Miles At The Galleria Mall


11/365 7.3 Miles At The Galleria Mall

Today I made the dreaded trip to the Galleria Mall that I've been avoiding for weeks. This place is HUGE and it's amazing it doesn't have it's own zip code. This day alone I walked a mire 7.3 miles. The Disney Store was the main reason for going on this adventure and I don't think I could have chosen a better day to go. Every other time I've gone to this mall I've spent a half hour looking for parking. This day I found a spot right at the door. No real searching. It was easy to navigate today, normally I can't get my stroller in there.

Christmas this year my Dad and I both bought the same gifts for Ariana. She loves Minnie Mouse and The Disney Store is the only place I can really find gifts for her. So after holding back for a few weeks I found my self making the journey. We enjoyed walking around the store and picking out new gifts, including totally cute pink glitter Minnie shoes.

While making our trek amongst the fancy stores... Valentino, Armani, Gucci etc. We stopped to watch the skaters at the ice rink. If you ever ask Alana what she wants to be when she grows up she'll tell you "Ballerina Kitty DR. Ice Skating Pirate!" This has been locked in her head for two years I don't think that will change any time soon. Every time someone skated past her she waved with tons of enthusiasm and stated how talented they were. Got to love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from France,
    Love your shots and blog. The shot with the chocolate cake I love! It could be me...!

    ReplyDelete

The goal: To take one picture a day of either my self, my husband, or my kids. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Blog Archive